Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Alter Aeon

http://on.fb.me/1d6mrqp will now point to our Page instead of Alter's personal profile. It is pretty barren at the moment but will soon start being populated with content. I plan on adding other Alter Aeon staff as admin such as Dennis Towne and Darius Spangler in the near future, so they'll be able to post on the Alter Aeon Page, as well. If you are interested in following the posts that I personally make (like event announcements, screenshots and web links) but not automated status updates (i.e. the changelog), you can continue to follow the personal page and not the business Page. You can like it anyway! I'll probably be changing Alter Aeon's name to something more innocuous in the future. Those of you following us on Google or one of our blogs or newsfeeds shouldn't notice any difference, but there might be slight hiccup in those services while I re-align my automation recipes. If something doesn't look right, be sure to notify me right away by mudmailing Shadowfax in-game or messaging Alter Aeon so I can fix it.

via Facebook http://on.fb.me/1ycdVAW

No comments:

Post a Comment